Getting textures out of Warlords

bobafet

thats the point; i cant send him anything! he has nothing in his profile, not to mention that

from today "an error has occurred!" and i cant view any profile :(

the only solution is waiting

• SWR Staff - Executive
what do you plan on doing with the textures? if you are making high poly models off them that's great, I'd love to see them. I'm fine with conversions or updates, but if you do update the model please send me a copy (the contact complexity is on purpose :-P)

I'm planing nothing but making starship models only for my own fun. Maybe a collection.

I'm too impatient to make high-polys, they will be probbably only med- or low-poly.Ā  ;)

I have just noticed Your textures playing warlords, and thought they could be nicely used in my models.

of course, if i make nice high-poly model, which i will be proud of, i will show it to You if You want.

• SWR Staff - Executive
you can download the model packs from the files section of the website, other than that you're on your own for figuring it out, though I think you'll find that the textures aren't very good for much, most of them are tiling and the detail is in the geometry.