Experimental scripted AI

blaznee

I'm working on a 100% scripted AI for warlords, it's currently based around a new gametype but will most likely work with the current gametypes at some point.

It already outperformes the stock HW2 AI in some areas (taking and holding areas of the map, defencive play), but is lacking in others (building from facilities, harvesting resources).

Ive gotten to a point now where I need feedback from players and evillejedi just doesn't have the time, I need beta testers.

I'm also the guy responsible for the fightermod so Ill prolly want the tester(s) to try out some new ideas there as well, but using it is not a requirement for testing the AI, it works fine without the fightermod.

Reply in this thread if you're interested and we'll work out the details of communication, email and MSN messenger work well for me.