Next ships to add to the mod

Stratus

(sorry if anybody mentioned it earlier)

how about instead of adding new units give ships some droids, so you can see them on the hulls repairing damaged units, and after that getting back "inside" ? :P ... in HW2 ships were only slowly regaining theit hit points, but maybe droids culd be usefull also for the gameplay itself ? you could for an example order fighters to aim droids as a primary target while attacking a ship ;)

(sorry for any mistakes, i know i could use some eglish lessons :P)

Droids would be too small to see, and would put a big strain on the FPS. Droids would be about 1/3 the size of a fighter, and you can't zoom in THAT close to capital ships. Plus, in big battles, they'd just get blown right off as soon as they'd venture outside.

Want to play a game of Warlords? Join the Warlords hamachi network!

Network name: SW:Warlords

Network password: Warlords

• 2 months later...
Death stars may be impractical, but what about the Pulsar Station (X-wing: ISard's Revenge)? While that was never built canonically, it was designed. It was significantly smaller than the death stars, so it might work.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see a few more of the units that haven't been covered much by SW lore, but were supposed to be shown...

The Alderaanian War Frigate and War Cruiser are two of my favorite designs and they haven't made it in yet to the CLone Wars mod part of Warlords, so I'd like to see those in a future release.

I'm not really interested in seeing the Legacy era ships, mainly because I haven't really read much of the comics, but I would like to see some more KOTOR ships, specifically the Republic ones they use in the assault on the Star Forge.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been a while since I've been through the gallery and......wow, that Basilisk is amazing along with the riding Mandalorian. BTW where's the vengeance from, EAW add-on?

In this case i believe he means the Vengeance class frigate not the vengeance

from what ive seen the vengeance is not in yet. isn't it everything above the new VSD mk 1 model basically not in yet?

Well i would really like to see the Kotor era ships back in the mod.  I think it was the .55 release, you had the Sith Interdicter and the Hammer Head and Blockade runner.  I would really like if you could put these back in.

BTW, just wanted to intrduce myself, i am Segur, ive been keeping track of this mod since .4 (i think).  I love the work you've done so far, good luck.  ;)

• 7 months later...

i think you should add a number of ships

1.Acclamator (i think i spelt it wrong)

2.Providence class destroyer

3.Recusant Destroyer

4.Munificent Banking clan frigate

5. Lucrehulk Droid control ship

6. Interdictor Crusier (Gravity well on the sides version)

7. Tartan Crusier (Strike Craft)

• SWR Staff - Executive

err have you played the mod at all? :-P

Now if this is for sins you posted in the wrong section and the answer is that we will evaluate adding in a CIS and republic faction after the Empire and Alliance are in

Edited by EvilleJedi