The new guy on the block

alexbond45

Hello, my name is Alex, and I recently started playing this game.

I used to play Empire at War but the depth bores me, I really do like the depth of Rebellion and that's why I play the crap out of it.

I got it from a CD copy of the original version....I think my Uncle said that something happened to the disk and he backed up the files just in case (and it is perfectly legal to make a back-up disc, actually)

Why do I tell you this? I am 16, and this MIGHT surprise you...! Most people my age can barely use the patience taken to play a game like Rebellion, as I've observed.

But, anyway, one of the main reasons I've posted on the forum is that I'm a bit bored of playing the AI. I know multi-player transitions are hard but I've done it for many games like "Company of Heroes" and Competitive "Team Fortress 2". (I also did Empire at War somewhat competitively, used to be really good at 1v1).