Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post subject: Hello all, wanted to introduce myself
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm 
<!-- Cadet //-->

Hey everybody...my name is Dave, and I have been up here a couple of times over the years as a lurker. Recently signed up because I would really like to connect with someone to play.

I started playing Rebellion when it first came out. It is still one of my favorite games. I haven't played it in at least 3 years, but would love to dust it off and give it a go again. I mean it when I say "it is one of my favorites"...not just a nostalgia thing either...I think I would play it every day if I could find opponents.

If anyone is up for a game, please post here or PM me...I am (ok, was) a decent player. I would call myself at the "low end of advanced"...maybe not good enough to make the all-star rebellion team, but definitely good enough to get a fair amount of votes and to at least provide challenge to the best. I am also laid back enough though that if you are a novice at the game, and the game ends up getting one sided, I would happily go hang out in the rim systems and let you play your way back into the game so you can work on tactics, strategy, etc...I just like to play folks, happy to have a tough opponent or a less experienced one, and will make the best of either.

So, drop me a note people...lets get a game going!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hello all, wanted to introduce myself
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 am 
<!-- Cadet //-->

Hey Dave. I ca't imagine it's still active in any way, but the old MSN gaming zone usually had some hardcore people hanging out in it up for some modified games (never taking it off medium for example).

Profile E-mail