So I guess I'd better post something here...

ElvisMiggell

Morning chaps,

It's been rather a while! Hope you're all well.

How's the old ship running? Hope it's not turned into too much of a ghost ship!

Elvis

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

Well.. we don't have too many active users. Every once-in-a-while, a Rebellion player comes looking for a game. And we have some people interested in Sins mod.

The most activity we get is still in the Randomness thread, a post usually every few days.

Can't say there's anything really going on to warrant activity either. Nothing on the horizon besides SW:TOR

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Tis a shame, I remember when you couldn't move for all the posts flooding in on here.

Any of the old guard still about?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 1 month later...

Hello all. I am new to the forum here. Just thought I'd say hi. I am a massive star wars fan and have been a big fan of Star Wars: Rebellion (Supremacy as we call it in UK) for many years. Would be keen to be of any assistance on any projects under development. Have looked at a few which look promising.

For many years I have longed for a Grand Strategy Star Wars game. I doubt one would ever get made, but if so I'm sure LucasArts would press for a casual game that would be accessable to a large target audience, sacrificing bags of detail and content.

Anyway I don't intend to start a discussion about this. I'm sure almost every member on this forum has exhausted this subject. I just wanted to let you all know how I feel on it.

I would love to just chat with some members about possible content for a mod. My head is buzzing with ideas...I'm not suggesting I want to make a mod or anything, at the very least I just want to talk with someone who is like minded about star wars and rebellion.

I could easily write a design document for it (just for fun and an excerise in imagination at the very least).

If anyone wants to PM me or drop a reply here or email me or msn me them please go ahead!

MSN messenger: munkybassplayer@hotmail.com

Email: faithmyboy@hotmail.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

I just signed up, I have to admit things do look like a ghost ship around here, I'm not gonna give up for that reason! I believe this site has lots of potential and would love to see it come back to life!!

Now Maybe I'm missing out on something, maybe you all meet up and chat somewhere else on the site! If so please give the coordinates so I can warp there. lol!

hope to hear from someone soon!!

• 6 years later...
Six years later....

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying