A new star wars game idea feedback welcome

thanos3160

Personally I would like to see a full on Jedi/Sith simulator kind of like an action RPG with an on-line multiplayer with co-op or versus play where u customize a character and faction relevant class. that would be cool if you could like learn diffrent techniques and powers and give you xp for every time u successfully use it to level them up on like a skill tree. plus you could choose to truly master a lightsaber by learning and mastering each of the seven forms. i would play it but i wanna hear what u guys would add to the game so lets start giving up some ideas

apart from the time period, it sounds just aincorbout like pre-nge SWG. im not bitter. really.

yeah SOE really screwed us with the so callled "New Game Enhancements" it was more like dumb down enhancements they saving grace of that game

is the JTL expansion pack but the differance in this game would be that jedi and sith would be the only professions available and maybe

some way to incoporate flying into the game

bah, personally im not a fan of jedi-based anything. when i did play after nge, i always played as an imperial officer. i was the best on bria in pvp for a few months, then beastmaster came out and i got my ass handed to me by a BH and his pokemon, and thay was the end of it.

ah, ground was great if you were lvl 90 and good at pvp. huge battles almost every night, and i was in the biggest pvp guild on the server, so we always had stuff to do. i was good in space until just after nge came out, then i lost interest and fell way behind. i actually just activated my account again, just to check it out. havent been on yet, but hopefully most of my guild is still around.