Random Star Wars stuff

DarkDingus

Hey guys, I stumbled on this website the other day. It's called I.M.P.S., a fake documentary on Stormtroopers and what it's like to have "The bast damn job in the galaxy".To all Star Wars fans out there, prepare to be blown away by the quality, time and effort put into this movie.

http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp?pg=chapter1

Click on Watch Chapter to Download the movie. It takes around 10 minutes, but its completely worth it. Lasts around half an hour.

• 4 months later...
  • SWR Staff - Executive
Not for PC though, that just ruins my enthusiasm about the game

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

IMHO the only game that really did it for me (in terms of the starwars spirit) has been KotOR and KotOR2 (although I liked 1 better)

Want to play a game of Warlords? Join the Warlords hamachi network!

Network name: SW:Warlords

Network password: Warlords

• 2 months later...

i think a lot of these game companies are making huge mistakes by making the games only for consoles, and not pc as well. i know for me, and a lot of other people, if its not on pc, im not going to play it, plain and simple. even most hi-def graphics are nothing compared to what a comp can do, you cant mod console games, and your limited in what the game can do by resticting it to a single disc. you'll never see a game on console with the depth of play of neverwinter nights, 1 or 2, for the simple reason that they require more than 1 dvd of space. and a lot of games i play only for their modding value. EaW, imo, is pretty terrible without the SAU mod. and HW2 is alright, but boring and kind of limited without mods. i wouldnt mind if i could somehow just strip the game down to the basic engine and just pile on a mod instead of having the whole game.

the kotor games were very good, and much better on pc than console. they looked like crap on xbox. those are more games i only play with mods, i use the hallowan plugin and the usm on tsl. although the story line for tsl was very dissappointing. i just play it because of the expanded item list and item customization, along with prestige classes. much prefer the kotor 1 story though

• SWR Staff - Executive
well hopefully kotor 3 is announced soon, all signs point to it being announced the second mass effect is released, and hopefully it isn't rushed. I don't necessarily mind console games, I mind when they direct port the limited interface that doesn't take advantage of shortcut keys and other mouse and keyboard bindings (additionally the annoyance of popup-pause menus)