BSG S3-10: Eye Of Jupiter Part 1

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive

overall an interesting episode, I wish they would have gone into the boomer / sharon rivalry a bit more instead of just just spitting it out ( talk more about sharon being a traitor to the cylons blah blah)

they also didn't go into much with six after three and baltar decided to leave, I sense a definite schism with her

was this the first time we've seen Hera's face at this age? I don't remember seeing it in Exodus part 2?

Lee is just mean using his wife to go find starbuck

did anyone else think the raptor landing effect was poorly done (when starbuck comes in really close?)

Anyone else think that the eye of jupiter is a big fraking laser that will shoot down the nukes that Adama launches?

WTF was up with the preview music?

Okay, here's my thought on the next episode:

Is there a relationship between the "final five (missing cylon models)" and the "five priests" mentioned in passing in the scriptural reference made by Roslyn ? I would certainly think this is more then just a mere coincidence!

Anorther "coincidence'?

- 6 nukes

- 6 heavy raiders

Every time the eye picture on the wall of the temple was shown the very next cut was to the unstable star cluster in space. I think it's a sign that what they are fighting over isn't even on the planet, it's sitting right next to it.

"And when the heavens open...the eye shall be revealed" or something to that effect.

My guess is that the star will have to go nova for a sign to be made visible, possibly in space or in the temple, then they will have to have a quick look and jump away.

Want to play a game of Warlords? Join the Warlords hamachi network!

Network name: SW:Warlords

Network password: Warlords