BSG S3-09: Unfinished business

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive
dunno how many people watch the show here, but I thought it was a good episode, though it raised a lot of questions about intentions and further reinforced my belief that Apollo is a man-whore. Anyway, little bit disapointed about no ships blowing up, but they do have a budget heh... I wish there was some cylon/baltar interaction because honestly I'm confused at all that is going on there (why is baltar suddenly 'accepted', do we have to live through endless flashbacks because the plot moves faster than the ability to tell the side stories?) Edited by EvilleJedi

Well its not as good as the season premiere but still a very good episode. The next few episodes should have some more "space-based" action.

As far as I know we're going to see a lot more of Baltar/Cylon interaction in the rest of the season (won't give away any spoilers here hehe)

Want to play a game of Warlords? Join the Warlords hamachi network!

Network name: SW:Warlords

Network password: Warlords

I'm personally a big fan of the episodes "Resurrection Ship Part II" and "Exodus Part II". Big space battles, lots of action, interatmospheric FTL jumping, the works. Not only that, but BSG seems to have some of the most realistic and believable space-based action that I've ever seen.

That's because the weapons, ships etc. they use are all familiar, not overly futuristic.

Want to play a game of Warlords? Join the Warlords hamachi network!

Network name: SW:Warlords

Network password: Warlords