uhh kinda confused

thanos3160

hey guys i just putin a fresh install of hw2 and patched it then i made a copy of the hw2 shortcut and renamed it and changed the tag line and put all the .bigs into

my  data folder and the mod wont start my computer actually freezes and i have to restart it can someone help

sounds like either a hardware issue, or your missing a critical windows component. just for giggles, try updating directx to the latest version (9.0c nov. 2007 i think is the latest). if your overclocking anything, set it back to default speeds and try it again. what OS are you using, and what hardware?

sounds like either a hardware issue, or your missing a critical windows component. just for giggles, try updating directx to the latest version (9.0c nov. 2007 i think is the latest). if your overclocking anything, set it back to default speeds and try it again. what OS are you using, and what hardware?

[/quote

im using my wifes crappy laptop but i know the game runs well vanilla hw2 runs ill try the directx updates though