Problems WIth The Mod

MG

Can anyone help me???  

1. 1. Can anyone help me???

• ???
    • ???

I have problems with star wars 0.5 because i can't play as the Empire and fight against the Empire, i start the game playing as the Empire or battle against them, and it freezes if it's loading "universe".

And there are no colors on my ships, no yellow or red or blue or green.

And does anyone know where i can get version 0.6 of Star Wars Warlords?

first, when you instal the mod, you need to create a new profile. also, there is no fix for the empire as a cpu crash, but there is a workaround. just start a game without an empire cpu, exit to the main menu, and start another game with an empire cpu, it should work fine. you wont see any team colors of empire ships, as far as i can tell, they only appear on some reb fighters and some republic ships. should still be easy to figure out which is yours though.

0.6 is available under the "latest version" link on he warlords homepage. download all the files there, and follow the instructions in the readme