Fire rate

Lenc

??? I'm not sure what file to edited using spook's Relice Archive tool , I want to at least change the fire speed on the venator, so i can get that pride out of this star destroyer class ship :P  :-\ so if i can get help with that and how to put it into the game with this tool, i would be complete for this game and i would be super duper happy.  ;D

i hope my bad grammer wont confuse a singel person on this site not even the guest

Goooooo! REPULBIC!!!

I wonder what would become of the clone army, if a singel jedi stooped the evil palpatine and restore peace, would the clones become also police for the galaxy or would they be on stand by just until a system in the galaxy goes nutz and wants to have a war if anyone wants to reply to this also go ahead this is not a big deal question.

and i realize this is not the place for this question.

$ Only the strongest will survive

Lead me to heaven when we die

I have a shadow on the wall

I’ll be the one to save us all $

Edited by Republic Venator Pro