CW.Big? whats this do?

now it seams to me that if i involve ether clone wars team the game crashes. it works fine with the other 3.

the path i got set up right now is "C:\Program Files\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe" -mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,SWMUSIC.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,PIRHODS.Big,CORE.Big,CW.Big -luatrace

• SWR Staff - Executive

you're missing patch.big and fixes.big

I need to clean up the versioning a bit again, but it won't be for a week or so.

C:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,SWMUSIC.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,PIRHODS.Big,CORE.Big,FIXES.Big,CW.Big,PATCH.Big -luatrace -hardwareCursor -overrideBigFile

• 2 months later...
I seem to be having teh same problem i can not play with either the republic or Cis with out it crashing i have the command line set up exactly as you have it posted, now i downloaded PATCH.big and FIXES.big awhile ago would it help if i redownloaded them?