Best mod version?

Deadwake

Hey all, I currently have .45, .54 and .60 downloaded and was wondering what the best version is? .60 makes the most sense but it seems the UI is missing all the descriptions, .45 seems to have more ships available as well but not the Republic/CIS. Any tips?

• SWR Staff - Executive
.60 was basically a rebuild of the mod. It has all the ships and aims for better performance, but it is missing some of the polish like the descriptions. The mod will only go forward from 0.60, so recommend you use that one

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

.60 was basically a rebuild of the mod. It has all the ships and aims for better performance, but it is missing some of the polish like the descriptions. The mod will only go forward from 0.60, so recommend you use that one

Thanks, Thats the one I went with, I like the less laser clutter and how they just hit harder, I noticed that if I let the CPU play as the empire I crash during loading universe, but I can play them no problem, I tried to reinstall homeworld and everything from scratch but it still happens, and I do have OLDSHIPS.Big in my target parameters and in the HW2 data folder, but still no go.