Question

Flask

I LOVE HomeWorld 2, and I LOVE Star Wars, putting the 2 together is like paradise for me, however, I downloaded all the files from .55 or .6, which ever is newer, but it didnt work. :'(

so do you think you can put them all in 1 file like .45 please, I would much appreciate it, Thank You

and, 1 more question, is the HomeWorld version still being worked on, because I want to see a 1.0 version (not now of course, in time I mean) :)

Edited by MasterRyan

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

no you put the big file inside the data folder, you edit the command line to look something like

"C:\Program Files\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe" -mod PLANETPACK.BIG,OLDSHIPS.Big,SWSOUND.BIG,SWMUSIC.BIG,GENHODS.BIG,SHIPHODS.BIG,CORE.BIG -luatrace -hardwarecursor

You find the command line if you right click the HW2exe on you desktop and press properties, then change the target to what i have here ( i assume you installed hw2 in the default directory), anyways, i hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...