Question

Flask

I LOVE HomeWorld 2, and I LOVE Star Wars, putting the 2 together is like paradise for me, however, I downloaded all the files from .55 or .6, which ever is newer, but it didnt work. :'(

so do you think you can put them all in 1 file like .45 please, I would much appreciate it, Thank You

and, 1 more question, is the HomeWorld version still being worked on, because I want to see a 1.0 version (not now of course, in time I mean) :)

Edited by MasterRyan

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

am I suppose to put them INSIDE the exe. file, because if so, could you tell me how do do that? ??? ??? ???

or in release? ??? ??? ???

EDIT: this is for Homeworld not the Sins game

Edited by MasterRyan

no you put the big file inside the data folder, you edit the command line to look something like

"C:\Program Files\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe" -mod PLANETPACK.BIG,OLDSHIPS.Big,SWSOUND.BIG,SWMUSIC.BIG,GENHODS.BIG,SHIPHODS.BIG,CORE.BIG -luatrace -hardwarecursor

You find the command line if you right click the HW2exe on you desktop and press properties, then change the target to what i have here ( i assume you installed hw2 in the default directory), anyways, i hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...