General opinion and questions

Vagran

Okay, so i installed the Warlords.6 mod the other day, I like epicness of everything, but as with everything, there are some downsides to it.

1) I know this has been mentioned a few times, but there's no information on anything, I know it's a pain in the ass but some of the ships i noticed aren't very combat capable, and have other uses; I'd like to know these before I buy the ship

2) I don't know if it's just me, but the first Hoth mission (and the only mission i played in the campaign) will kick your ass until your wearing it for a hat.

Care to make it a bit easier?

3) I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason most of the ships (notably the A-wing and the Corellian Corvette) Don't seem to have any colour, They're just black and white and steel Grey Not that it interferes with anything, but it seems kinda odd.

4) on the first Hoth mission, when the fighters spawn from the Planet, they act like they're lagging and will pretty much fly around in several directions at once and are apparently super fast.

5) Finally, I've also noticed that some of the smaller ships (like the imperial landing craft) are near invincible, while, this would be nice on the owner's end, it's pretty unrealistic and sometimes a pain, Small craft aren't supposed to take 12 turbo laser rounds and still keep moving :P

Not sure if I'm missing anything or not, but if i am; please let me know.

Edited by Danimal

• SWR Staff - Executive

the campaign has a timer bug that makes the ships go fast, I haven't had a chance to fix it, this also adds to the difficulty because the SSD comes out too soon

did you change your team color? the awings and corvettes should have stripes, it may just be gray for some reason?

the information is slowly getting added, It's on my big todo list of issues to fix for the next release (as soon as I get some time that is)

the campaign was written before there was a switch to the regen rates of small ships, I didn't go back and modify the landing craft or landing brges since they are not player buildable, so I just added it to the list of things to fix next patch :-P