A few questions

thefrog

A few quick questions, I hope this is the right place for them.

I heard about the SW: Warlords mod on the PC Gamer Podcast (PCGP) They were talking about how it was an excellent mod for HW2 and that it was a nice and balanced mod, so I thought I'd check it out. I came across .45 version first and was using it until I found out there was version .60. I completely removed everything, reinstalled the game, added the .60 files and have been running fairly smoothly so far. One thing that I miss, especially since I'm new to the mod, is the build information on each of the ships. Previously there was information on the manufacturer, how long it was, what it was strong/weak against, etc. Did I miss a file to download? I would love to get that information back.

Next, I'm guessing it was a bug but I'd like to check. I was playing on the Kaut map and had built myself an Imperator II Destroyer, sent it to the middle of the map so I could get some intel on what was going on, and left it be. I got a message saying it was under attack but didn't pay it any mind, it can handle itself for a few minutes I thought and concentrated on building a few more support ships. I came back to the Imp. and it wasn't fighting, wouldn't respond to commands, nothing. It just sat there until it was slowly but eventually destroyed by another destroyer.

I must say, the mod is amazing. The epicness of the maps, ships, battles is amazing. I certainly look forward to getting more time in on it. Anyone have a good big map suggestions for a Player vs CPU battle? I've tried a handful of maps and it still seems like me and the other CPU get put too close together.

One last thing, is there a FAQ page?

Thanks.

Ya its a great mod isn't it?

Well for the information part, I don't have it either and I assumed it was just part of it. Eville is workin on it by himself so give him a chance. One man can only do so much and he has done more already!

As for the Imperator 3 thing, sounds to me like it was disabled with ion cannons or maybe its a bug, I'm not sure.

Edited by Segur