0.56 Test 4

EvilleJedi

Christ - I used Unf Big .BIG-file packer. I downloaded it off the net ages ago.

Behemoth - I'm uploading the .big file to.......mega upload. I added the description 'Homeworld 2 Warlords - fixes.big with eclipse.'

I have no idea if that helps. I just pressed a couple of buttons and it started uploading.

Eville - cheers. "We will make you our new god!" :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I read the thread about the new AI that is under development and I wondered whether it will be included into the next release? Also, is the main purpose for creating a new AI to fix the problems with the computer building ships at the facilities and to give the player a bit more challenge when going up against a CPU opponent?

Are there any plans to re-include the Star Wars time periods (ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Dark Empire and so on) with certain restrictions on shipbuilding? (for example, the player can't build the Alliegance-class Star Destroyer in the ANH time period, but can build it in Dark Empire)

Did anyone else like the time periods in version .45?

• 2 weeks later...
While playing some Scenarios, I noticed one was off: XW/YW vs. I-VD (I'm assuming this mean X-Wing and Y-Wing versus Imperial Victory-class Star Destroyer). Well I played it, and it's actually an Assault Frigate, Bulk Cruiser, 2 squadrons of B-Wings and 6 squadrons of Y-Wings versus an Imperial Imperator I-class Star Destroyer and 4 squadrons of TIE fighters. Not complaining, but just pointing it out.