Hoth #2

MrPhildevil

Hi there, I do have a problem running the 2nd single player game from the latest version of the Warlords mod. The frist mission runs fine, but I can't get the second one... Anybody has the same problem and/or the means to fix-it?

• SWR Staff - Executive
What exactly is the problem?

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

That would be what I am trying to figure. You see, evrybody seems to have problem to make the game run fine: getting crashes to universe, problems to play with the imperials,white screens... I have found ways to get around each of those. But this one is like desperate. These are the steps I do make to proceed to the starting of the 2nd single player mission:

-I modify the name of the Target shortcut (as instructed).

-I run the shortcut (with a newly created profile...).

-The the game starts to load, with universe and all of these being loaded (until they are all loaded and the game should begin). But then, insted of starting the second mission, the game just close itself and goes back to the desktop.

So basically, the problem is that this part of the game won't work. I tryed removing the oldships big from the target and from the Data folder at once, but no more result.