Info text is missing in .6

Logray

I'am sorry if this has already been brought to your attention but i have not found this mentioned in any of the bug treads. Like the title says all the info for the ships and everything else is blank, not garbled just missing, even when i click on a ship i can't see its max health or damage. it doesn't quite make the mod unplayable but since i have just now updated from .45 it makes it difficult to make use of the new ships and facilities.

Good luck and Good Hunting

• SWR Staff - Executive

it was too difficult to keep the health and weaponry up to date in the description. I changed the format in 0.6 to be a more general good/vs /weak vs however I haven't had time to populate it.

the damage and health values will return to the bottom UI in the next versions (they were incompatible in 0.45)

oh, but now that i have reread my post i see i did not make my main problem clear. i cannot see any info text at all, as in when i highlight a ship i want to build all the fields of info are blank like what its systems are and what its strong / weak vs. if that is what you meant in your post then i am sorry for misreading it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well, no offense or anything, but i haven't got a clue what each ships strengths, weaknesses, and specialties are.

I think you can find that on wookiepédia, the Star Wars Wiki, but i'm not sure...