Nav's Being extremely annoying

Carper

I've been noticing lately that when I play vs the CPU that they tend to use Nav's alot! and there almost untouchable unless your the empire or you ram your ships into them ,personally thats annoying to kill all there facilities yet they have a few Nav's that instantly hype in more ships thats whats annoying me atm. I'm also wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue like this, because personally I don't like the CPU using nav's, I think they should be only used when the player sets it up that way.  ???

Ok thats great to hear I knew there'd be some minor bugs with new releases etc thats to be expected its really the only main bug that I've really noticed besides the GFX issues with the newer Nvidia drivers lol