Large ships vs fighters

Darth_Braun

I noticed larger ships like the strike cruiser and above do not seem to shoot at fighters at all. Is the that the smaller laser are showing up, turbolasers don't shoot at fighters any more or that large ships have no anti fighter defense?

larger ships wont chase fighters. if the fighters get close enough, they will open up with anti fighter lasers though. i think all the cap ships have them. they arent very accurate, or effective, but they are there. if the fighters stay out of range of them, the cap ships will never attack them. large weapons, like turbolasers and cap ship missile launchers wont target fighters.

Try this out go to the scenario MC80 vs I-CS dock your xwings, then kill of the strike crusiser and the other one after that move the liberty in clear range of the tie bombers.

When i did this the liberty did not fire on the ties it did move around like it did but after 5 min all tie bombers were still alive. ( If the Liberty has no laser turrets that might be the problem)

PS The tie bombers left engine isnt there i know there not textured but the right one is correct and the other is like a black dome

Edited by Kyton