imps dont wanna play with me.....:(

darth-snowboard

cant seem to make a game with a cpu imperial player. i know this has been an issue for others. i have the 1.1 patch, new profile, latest version of warlords, no other mods or versions, yadda yadda. everything else (except endor map) works fine. didnt see any replies/fixes/ideas on the other posts about this, EJ, or anyone else know whats doin here?

everything else as in all other maps without the imps in it. i can play as imperials. but i can not play any map with an imperial cpu player, or i get a crash at universe. thats the isue. i know endor is broken

Edit: I can play reinforcement games with imp cpu's. its the facilities games that crash at universe

Edited by shadowlegion421