funky switcharoo

darth-snowboard

so i was playing warlords, as i so often do, and encountered some funkiness. i went to build and mc-80 maria, and what popped out was a liberty, called liberty, looked like a liberty. mildly peeved at having obviously clicked the wrong one, i scuttled it and built a maria, making sure i clicked on the maria button. imagine my surprise when another liberty popped out. scuttled that, clicked on liberty intentionally, and was rewarded with the ship i was looking for, a maria. funky. later, after clicking on the viscount build option, a viscount popped out, looking nothing like what a viscount should, but called viscount anyway. well whatever. so i hyped it over to the comp payer and proceeded to pwn with it. i checked back a minute later, and my "viscount" had magically changed it name to strident. wtf? looked the same, same ship; not same ship as in i clicked on the same build option for another, sam ship as in, it was the only one in the game, at any point. why would it change its name, and why is my maria button spitting out liberties? and is what i built supposed to be a viscount or a strident? it was a lage blocky thing, just about the most uninspired design ive ever seen. a doorstop, sans the creativity

edit: im gonna go ahead and assume that what popped out was yet another hideous CEC ship, the strident, because it looked nothing at all like a viscount, pictured here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Viscount-class_Star_Defender

Edited by shadowlegion421

• SWR Staff - Executive
hmm I'll take a look to make sure the build scripts are right, the viscount I made was made before the minature was released by almost 2 years, so it is wrong :-P