general issues

Stratus

Whenever I try to make Strike groups (Capital Phalanx, Frigate Line, Fighter Screen), it takes forever for the ships tog et in position, and then, when i move my group to attack, some ships wont stay in formation but they will instead move towards the enemy. Maybe its because the larger ships have longer range. Is there anyway you could fix this, making it so ships assemble faster and they all fire at a range acceptable to all the ships in the Strike group? (except maybe fighters or corvettes)

• 2 weeks later...

The Nebula-B's seem rather lethargic in moving and firing. So maybe just a little tweaking there. Are the "Beacons" that spawn ships supposed to be indistructable at this point? Nothing I send to attack them will fire on the beacon, some fighters will ram it but that's about it.

*Keep up the great work! ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eville,

I've done some balancing for the MC-80's weapon values so that they aren't completely undergunned against ISD's and larger militia vessels. I tested them against both MK I's and II's and now they....well they last a little longer than before. If you're interested, i can email you the changed .shp files.

• SWR Staff - Executive

the crash is probably due to bad game type code, play warlords deathmatch instead of skirmish only

the MC's got knocked down too hard i nthe last round of changes, the main problem is that I redid the weapon balance to bring the imperial guns up to the rebel guns, and the ISDs have a crap load more weapons of heavier calibre

• 2 weeks later...