bugs in 0.56 test release 4

Stratus

Hi,

I have found a bug that is quite annoying but doesn't disrupt gameplay. I have been playing this mod on lan with some friends and the only side I know thoroughly is the Imperials.

Anyway, whenever I load any kind of fighter class ship (ex tie fighters, bombers...anything) into my ships, they dock but then I hear this buzzing of tie engines, even when they are inside the ships. Ive tried zooming kilometers away from the ships and going into the command view, but I still hear this annoying ambient sound of dozens of tie engines idling at once.

It only stops when I eject the tie fighters from the ship(s).

just checking a few things, not sure if they are bugs or have been removed

Ping dosnt seem to work on what i have tested so far (well vanguard), missile salvo dosnt work (again not sure if you removed it or something wrong with the mod), TF actually out perform Z95's yet is half the price (is rather shocking but nice to see they arnt as bad as they used to be).

• 2 months later...