Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix

Ghostly_Substance

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4658.html

Damn this this game addictive. The AI in the demo is on easy and sucks but when I played with my friend it was a kick ass demo. I won 90% of the time and managed to survive almost certain death. Its like tetris almost but you line up the color squares and use the circles (or a diamond being white) being the same color it clears them out. The more you clear out the more goes onto the other side as garbage. 3-5 turns later they turn into useable colors to use against the other guy.

Man for those wanting a challenge and have a PS3 I recommend you download this demo, or buy this game online for $10.99. You'd have so much fun that you'd go speechless like I almost have with my sore throat. Oh and its highly addictive.