First Impressions

Darth_Rob

I got my hands on the game Saturday. I have the Wii version. Its very fun.

The controls work well for the Wii. One of my biggest concerns in Wii games is the camera, which is handled well with the directional. No complaints here.

Lightsaber attacks are simple flicks of the wrist, waving about the Wiimote. As for Force powers, Lightning and Choke are assigned to two buttons on the Nunchuck controller, and thrusting the Nunchuck forward will produce Force Push. You can also use gained experience points to upgrade these powers, and make awesome combos. One combo is to use Lightning to shock an enemy, and then use Push to shove him towards other enemies, electrocuting everyone. You can also use Choke to lift an enemy up, and then finish him off by hurling your lightsaber at him.

I only played through two levels so far, but as I said, thus far I love it. The story is interesting, with Vader finding a child and raising him as his secret apprentice. I only wonder at how the game will eventually end. What becomes of this secret apprentice to Darth Vader who we have never heard about before? I look forward to playing through and finding out.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I read the comic... I know what happens to poor 'ol Starkiller... but I'll refrain from saying anything further.

Haven't gotten a chance to play it, but I may be a nice guy and pay half of the cost of the game for a system that a friend owns... and then haunt that friend's hosue until I've beaten the game to a lovely pulp of Star Warsy goodness.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away