New video demo

Darth_Rob

So here is a new video released. It shows gameplay from each system TFU will be on, and developers explain differences each system will have. The Wii version looks like a lot of fun. Im glad there will be a PS2 version also, incase the Wii controls dont workout as nicely as they should.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I dunno why its console-exclusive.

Here is another video which shows how you play as Darth Vader during the first level of the game. Im getting more and more excited.

Here is a report from joystiq that talks about the Wiis lightsaber duel mode

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 2 weeks later...
I dunno why its console-exclusive.

My guess is like most developers, they are avoiding the p2p problem by dropping out of PC releases initially and focusing on a controlled market in consoles. I'd have no surprise that a month after the release on console, they announce a PC port. X360 code is basically 90% ready for PC compile anyways. Also, the notion of physics processing, this game engine is demanding... keep in mind that the PS3 has a main cpu with seven subprocessors, and the X360 has 3 cores capable of executing two threads each... to use this game engine on PC would require at least quad core I'm thinking. It's already been stated by the developers that the Wii and PS2 versions are different engines, gone are the fully destructible environments and particle physics. I do have a PS3 though, and looking forward to this game when available.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...