DrkSbr22's FOC Addon(DAM)

This thread has been made to let everyone over here know of the new mod by DrkSbr22.It adds a whole load of new features and units.It's final unit list will be bigger than IA2!However he is looking for help with the modding of V1 as it is a massive mod.It doesn't matter what you are good at,if you have just started modding or are a modding pro then go on over to his site and sign up.After that all you need to do is ask for a position and i'm sure you will be accepted as he is short staffed for such a big project.Link for the site at bottom of post.If you cannot mod then don't worry you can still go over to the site and check it out. ;)

Unit lists,new planets and structure list will be available at the site.He is making a skirmish map for every new planet he adds in to GC and he is planning on doing a campaign if he can get the right personnel to join his site.

Obviously i'm not around here often(you can tell by my post count ;D) so if you have any questions please ask at the site.

Thanks!

http://z7.invisionfree.com/EAW_Forums/index.php?act=idx