Gundam Photoshoot

Ghostly_Substance

Well it was a nice bike so I went biking on Saturday, I even took my Gundam figures with me. I took the Gogg, the Gouf, and a Chinese HCM Pro Char's Zaku II with me. Well here are the pictures, some on deviantart just because my blog was being stupid.

1) Gogg reaching land:

Gogg invasion

2) Char and Gouf waiting for the Gogg to help with a raid:

Zeon's Char Zaku and Gouf

3) Gogg and Gouf meet up, Gouf points the way:

Gogg and Gouf

4) View from another mobile suit's perspective:

Char's attack

5) Rear view of the meet up:

Char's attack2

6) A Close up of the Zaku II and Gouf:

http://www.dannychoo.com/detail/mac/eng/image/4262/Gundam+Photoshoot.html

After coming up with what they're doing I feel like adding more mobile suits to tell a mini story. If only I had base parts I could actually attempt to do so. Also since the Red Comet (being that red figure) was posed next to the Gogg (being the big brown aquatic mobile suit), the waves caused by the boat knocked it into the water. I almost lost the Red Zaku because I got careless.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance