American Gangster Movie gets sued

Ghostly_Substance

http://www.reuters.com/article/industryNews/idUSN1630144220080116

I watched it and its based on a true story. Normally when a movie is based on true story we get half truths. I think that the story that isn't true is the visuals or you miss other important parts but whatever. I think someone here wants to keep the "goody goody" image for the Police, CIA, FBI and its drug prevention section.

What was also stated in the movie was that drugs are circulated to the public, the police arrest the drug users then send the drugs back out. People sure are bored even in "busy" jobs. Just goes to show how boring the world could be or how much people think on the job and how much freedom they got.