how to use rebed

Jove

hi, im new here and i have a few questions. if someone would be so kind as to help me, il be very greatful. how do i use rebed. i mean, look i had rebellion, but the cd is broken so i downloaded it, the ISO and i use normally like before. so after a while of playing and doing the same old, same old i got rebed and tried to use it to make it harder and better for both sides and even build the death star for both sides and even the ai. but i cant. the game says error, it freezes and it crashes and it closes and i cant play it. if anyone can help me on this and how to create new caracters, cards, then, again, thank you very much. if not, i understan. either way, thank you and apreciate whatever help you guys can bring. bye!

-jove

Hello Jove,

We don't adovacte piracy so you shouldn't talk of illegal ISOs, and since it is illegal that could be why RebEd isn't working right. The deathstar is hardcoded Imperial so when you get to a space battle with a rebel DS the Imperials get to use it's superlaser.

Have you ever justed wanted to eat Ackbar? I mean come on a little tartar sauce a deep fryer and we're good to go.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Basically if you set the stats too low, Rebellion doesn't understand it. Of course, it could mean your warez is incomplete or corrupt.

As we don't support warez, we hope you will be able to find a decent original of the game to try.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.