Rebel Headquarters

Kano

Why? :? You can't build it; it's a unique item. Why have a card for it? :?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I was hoping to change it's stats, so it could be a mobile facility for the Empire. Oh well back to the drawing board. :( Any ideas on how to create a card, or is it part of the source code?

Why can't we all be friends!!!

No Tex, I think what he's hoping for is a uniquily awesome item. :D

Is there any way we can give it Planetary Shields or Ion Cannons? I never actually checked if you can edit it's stats in RebEd or not. It is a structure after all. Although with already unique properties.

EDIT: Hmmm.... Kano, while it will probably never work for the Empire I'm wondering if it might be possible to assign it construction capabilities for the Rebels to us it as a Shipyard.

Programmers? What say you?

• SWR Staff - Executive
Really there isn't a traditional "card" for the HQ. It is hard-coded image in the DLLs with some functionality to move around the galaxy and occupy a slot. It has no representation for construction or combat. Edited by Evaders99

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Thanks, guys for all the info. What I have been trying to do is make a card for a Mobile Mining Facility or a World Devestator. But I needed a Facility that was Mobile :? . The HQ was all I could think of. Thanks Again. :)

Why can't we all be friends!!!