Problems with cards ---original ship seems to show up

Kesserendrel

So I loaded a massive array of cards, but I discovered that only the Encyclopedia pic and the stats change. In the tactical view the replaced ship (Bulk Cruiser) still shows up, and worse yet I can't launch fighters, though they show up in the fleet. Could this be a bad card or am I doing something wrong?

Modded cards seem to behave as they should. It was only this new one (downloaded from the database, an MC-80B card) that didn't.

I didn't have any problem replacing the Corellian gunship models with the Golan III Defense Platform models. Everything worked fine for me :wink:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?