Card Request

MarioFanaticXV

• 2 years later...

Hey MarioFanaticXV, I made a Necrosis card for you, I know its been a while since you posted this request, I saw it a few months ago and finally found a pic of Necrosis, at least that's what it said over at Yahoo when I made the search for the pic.

The card uploader on the site is down but if you send me a PM with your e-mail address I'll send you the card and any of the others I've made.

Here's the link for the post where my card pics are at http://forums.swrebellion.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3679

My card pics are on page 2.

You do realize that the card request was made ~2 1/2 years ago right? :?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Not if your almost immortal.. :lol: what's a few years.

That link does have some neat cards that could be used for some more characters to use in game. It is nice to have the art work already finished. I copied some of those cards, I like the one with IG-88 android, Boba Fett, TIE-Scout pic for the encyclopedia for my little version of Rebellion. Yes, I am very much along, I just never posted anything lately. I want to release a nice interface with good stuff as a demo. :)