some new cards

najsgej

Okay, I took a few of your cards to test and had a problem. Did you ever test your cards yourself? I'm sure you must have noticed how they are sometime surrounded by a "blue aura", didn't you? Worse, right-click on a character such as Dorja and click status. There's a lot of blue there too. And you should also test your characters in a battle, you'll see it gets worse. Basically, you have to learn about the blue corner transparency technique and work some more to remove the blue around your characters that are not the same as the transparent blue, which makes them surrounded with blue. If you don't understand, I'll make an example sometimes.