problem loading with a Protectorate The Empire Strike Back

Blackwind

hi im currently having problems get this to work and i couldn't find anything on it Protectorate The Empire Strike Back. p.s. i installed the 1.01 patch and used the updated 1.02 exe.

i followed the intruction to the letter.

1.Copy/paste/overwritte this files : (Tactical.dll,Textstra.dll,Textcomm.dll,Encytext.dll) in the Rebellion Game folder.

2.Copy/paste/overwritte this files :

(DLLEntries.bak,DLLEntries,PTESB Version 2.4.reb) In the RebEd Folder.

3.Load the TC with RebEd load TC option.( Ignore all "version-error" messages )

the errors it gave me however are:-

1) version error

2)has pic replacement

3)Encyclopedia pic replacement

4)no encyclopedia editing do you want the defalts(yes or no makes no diffrence).

5) gives error message below

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/black_wind757/regederror.png

then i did the final step

4.Copy paste again the Texstra.dll in the Rebellion folder.

(- Due to some stupid error the RebEd when you load a TC fuck's up the names of the new characters in command mode... so after you finished with the two copy-paste steps and you have loaded the TC with RebEd just copy-paste again this texstra.dll in the Rebellion folder.this will fix the problem.)

Then when i play the game the cards are not fixed is there anyway to fix this problem other than trying to fix it manuly?

heres an examle the card for the victory destroyer is the one for the troop transport for the empire and boba fett is one of the empires spys i know its only pics but still

Edited by Blackwind