card generating

kenobi1181

Its been some time since Ive last used the RebEd interface, its no surprise then if you forget small tricks along the way.

My question is regarding creating new cards or .rcc files. How do you load an image you've created, in either photoshop or paint, into the editor and then save this file as your own? Ive tried right-clicking on the image in the editor, but this does nothing.

Most appreciated

Welcome to the forum,

right-clicking should actually do the trick. However, first you have to click on the yellow, italic "E" in the upper left corner of the selected card. Maybe you haven't done that. By left-clicking on that "E" you find and select the different ingame graphics of the card. You can replace those pictures by then right-clicking on the one you'd like to change and choose "load" in the selection. I hope that helps. Actually that "E" can be missed easily, so I guess that's it. In any other case I wouldn't have an explanation either, to be honest.

~ Per aspera ad astra ~