Galaxies Group

We should all try to get people into one big group, and all go into one area, and try to establish something. What do you think?
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Sounds good to me, I just got to get it first. I'm stuck with dial-up so it might be hard to play for me. But as soon as I get it I would love to play with some people here form SWRebellion.

I'm letting you guys know I'm not to good at this sort of game, you guys might have to help me out a little. :?

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Me too. I have never played an MMO before. Though i know alot about them. Oh and a question, has anyone played Galxies yet with dial-up? I want to know before I but if its actually playable with dial-up. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I did yesterday. you read and post. But lets stop posting (lets roleplay) here. Its just spam really. Just PM me from now on okay? :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well the less spam the better. :D Plus this isbill's post not ours. Thanks for understanding. :D

I was just on the site, I was getting updated info, and about halfway through they kicked me off. :evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted: