i got my swg copy

Guest JediIgor

Guest JediIgor

Collector's Edition.

Has a nice 128 page concept art book, a few wearables, a solid metal statuette of a female Zabrak(sp?), and of course a (COLORED) manual. There are 3 CDs (why not a dvd since it's CE anyways?).

Oh, and the box looks like it's made out of fake leather (which is certainly better than the regular carton the boxes are usually made out of).

Hope to see you all tomorrow on the Chilastra server!

I will probably be on all day, on Tatooine, so when you create your character, /tell Igomu Samos and I'll add you to my buddy list :)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I will be starting soon as well. I think I will be a smuggler and neutral, I think. I might join the rebels but I might just stay neutral.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well the first month is free with the purchase. I don't see in the Adventurers Handbook how much it costs. I will keep looking though. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
How much is the Year subscryption? Oh, and what Profession did you start with bill? I bought the game but have not had the time play it yet. I am thinking of being a Marksman. Plus what happens when you die if you haven't cloned you're self? Do you start where you died?

I started as a Artisan Novice Level 1. When you die you go back to where you created your first character. Good Luck, and pm me the info on what and where your at. :D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Actually guys im going imp. if you die and you haven't cloned youreself you go to the nearest town. Bill you're on Naritus server right? if so i coud use a better carbine. in game email me. :wink:
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

• 3 months later...

Gotta 2meg line.

Behind a firewall. :(:cry:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Unfortunately it dowsn't look like there's any point in me buying it. :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Had it confirmed by the authorities at uni, firewalls not gonna let me through. Gaming online is STRICTLY forbidden. :(