RELEASED JUNE 26TH!! Who's buying? I preorder!

Guest JediIgor

Guest JediIgor

I'm preordering the Collector's Edition as soon as my dad transfers some money on my card.

I hope we all can play on the same server (may I suggest U.S. East coast?) :D

p.s. my name will be Igomu Samos

Guest JediIgor

Well, at least stop by and tell me you're not going to buy it? :(

Anyways, I recommend the Chilastra servers -- it's on East coast and it hasn't been flagged as a French/German/UK/PVP server

If you are talking about SW Galaxies, then yes I will be buying it, but not untill the middle of July, when I finally get the Internet at home. Not sur ewhat my name will be yet, but you can rest assured that my character will NOT be a Gammorean.

:oops: Just realized that this was in the Galaxies online thread, so ignore the first couple of words in this post. :oops:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest JediIgor
I've preodered also.

Sweet, I hope to preorder by today, but I definitely want to have it by the time it hits Friday :D.

Want to hook up in the Chilastra server or have you any other suggestions?

I won't be buying it... Basically because I don't have a fast net connection, much less the money to pay for it... :cry:

But I'm sure wormie WILL be a Gamorrean...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest JediIgor

You can find the price here http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/press5.htm it's different depending on how much you pay for... $15 if you pay for one month, $12 if you sign up a year contract (and then there's trimonthly and semiyearly).

Great! I hope to see all you guys on Chilastra, my char name will be Igomu Samos (probably Imperial :D)

and my Sony station name is "JediIgor" :D

Guest JediIgor

Night Shadow? Anywhere you got that from? Mine was from the Star Wars Name Generator (and I liked it).

I'll probably preorder it today if my dad transfers me some $$, as soon as I do I will post here...!! Getting Collectors Edition for the cool eyewear 8)