GCN and XBOX

2000? do you mean 2002 or 2003? And, not that i have anything against GCN or XBox, but it's better on pc because you can do more with it in terms of mods and new maps.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

sorry, yeah i ment 2002, and i would like it better on pc, but my computer wont run it, i hav eth demo, and it has the speed, hardrive space, ram, and everything else the "Check your computer" program that comes with it looks for, and it just freezes right before i get to the main menu. SO FRUSTRATING, so i decided to get it for GCN, since thats what i have.

Guest JediIgor

You should seriously upgrade.

Not only is the PC version better in terms of mods, multiplayer, etc, but also in the fact that its resolution goes beyond the sub-standard (sad, but true) 640x480.

Edited by JediIgor

Ouch. 640x480, that's like, well, 'Pong' man!

Buy a new computer, it'll be better for your mental health.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I agree.... save up your well earned monies and spend some on upgrading your pc. If not just for JK2 then for Doom3 when it comes out.

Have you seen the screens for Doom3...........game looks awesome.

2xtreme Gaming Clan

http://www.clan-2xtreme.co.uk

Counterstrike Source : 195.20.109.124:27015

Day of Defeat : 195.20.109.124:27025

Team Fortress Classic : 195.20.109.124:27030

Counterstrike 1.6 : 195.20.109.124:27040

Yeah, pcgamer, for us Brits, has got a big feature on it this week. It looks just a leeedle bit good.

Guest JediIgor

I got that same issue a month ago. :D

The one with the doom guy looking around, with his rifle up in the air, and the monster behind him about to eat his head off, right?

Yeah that's the one, you get it on mail order?