We ruled the Server

At our last LAN Party we used a shared Internet conection with DSL and played with 4 guys on the same server JediKnight. It was a Admin FFA server with rules like not killing unarmed and so on. (sorry I forgot the Server name :oops: ) The server was full with 20 players thereof 2 Admins and we 4 guys. We started to kill console head and unarmed guys :twisted: until the admin became aware. Then the Admins trys to punish us but he could just punish one or two and the other 2 guys of our group always killed the Admin snakily :twisted: and the punished were free :lol:

We did that over some hours and the admins were without a chance and the whole sever was in disorder. :twisted:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Very cheeky!!! :P Kinda defeats the object of having rules though doesn't it?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away