LucasArts Reveals Dantooine

Guest Scathane

Is that even possible?!?

Surely that would mean less people on the planets, and therefore less resources to trade?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest JediIgor
The bandwidth and server costs alone would be tremendous, I'm afraid it's not possible unless we find some multi-millionaire willing to fund this :(

Could you give any sort of estimate as to the cost?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Because we could always take a site-poll and see if people would be prepared to split the cost. :)

I think that even then the cost would be too high for us to split between ourselves. Unless everyone who is a member here pitched in it would probabably be too much. I would be interested to know how much was needed though.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

So we're probably talking hundreds then?

Guest JediIgor
Depending on the popularity think thousands of dollars per hour to thousands of dollars per month :(

Ah. Yes. Well. Um. Golly, that's a lot of money, kinda puts paid to that idea. :(

Hey! Any rumours about the release date?

I've heard that the Canadian release date is June 15th.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Indeed, leave my job at the end of June, roll on the summer!!!

Guest Scathane
Indeed, leave my job at the end of June, roll on the summer!!!
You're going to do something else?

Yup, i'm taking a long summer, and then going to uni. :)

I shall be doing a law degree, i also have to do two other subjects in my first year, so i shall probably do French, and Aeronautical Engineering. :)

Guest Scathane
I shall be doing a law degree, i also have to do two other subjects in my first year, so i shall probably do French, and Aeronautical Engineering. :)
Which'll make you... what??!! The layer for the French part of the ISS??? :lol: