Explanation?

Okay, we all know it's going to be set in the Star Wars Universe, and that we can go and see all these pretty locations, and that they might even include in the game or make an addon to let us fly about in it.

But what is the game actually about? Will we be able to run around and train as Jedi or smugglers? Will the galaxy be controlled by the Empire? What time of Star Wars will it be set in? Will we be able to form groups and have real time, large scale battles, on the ground or in the air? Can we purchase a group of AT-ATs and take over a world, can we have elections on individual plantets and then on systems to have representatives to go before a galactic senate? Can anybody answer any of my questions? Please.

Elvismiggell

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest JediIgor
Okay, we all know it's going to be set in the Star Wars Universe, and that we can go and see all these pretty locations, and that they might even include in the game or make an addon to let us fly about in it.

But what is the game actually about? Will we be able to run around and train as Jedi or smugglers? Will the galaxy be controlled by the Empire? What time of Star Wars will it be set in? Will we be able to form groups and have real time, large scale battles, on the ground or in the air? Can we purchase a group of AT-ATs and take over a world, can we have elections on individual plantets and then on systems to have representatives to go before a galactic senate? Can anybody answer any of my questions? Please.

Elvismiggell

Will we be able to run around and train as Jedi or smugglers? - Yes

Will the galaxy be controlled by the Empire? - Was it in the movies? If so, then yes 8O

What time of Star Wars will it be set in? - Either before or after the Battle of Yavin, not sure, but the time period if very close to the battle

Will we be able to form groups and have real time, large scale battles, on the ground or in the air? - Yes, I'm not sure about air battles though.. definitely space battles when the space expansion comes out

Can we purchase a group of AT-ATs and take over a world, can we have elections on individual plantets and then on systems to have representatives to go before a galactic senate? - Probably not, but I think these questions are still being contemplated by the design people themselves. Anyhow, since there are only a few planets on a server, why should you get to take over one of them? Besides, most of the planets are backed by a faction such as the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance. Good luck taking the planet..

For any further questions please read the FAQ before asking :)http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/faq.jsp

Ok, i've now read the FAQ's. So, with the factions you can control a territory, so in theory you could control an entire planet as you will be able to elct tleaders. Unfortunately no AT-AT's by the look of things, at least not yet. It might be in one of the mods. And i will be able to set up a shop exclusively for SWRebellion members, but you'll have to let me know so that i can put you on the list, but we'll worry about that nearer the time. For now it looks like a very, very, very good game.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Oh yes, it'll be fun, lots and lots of fun!!!

Hmm, I'm gonna need DSL for this :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

And lots of it. Although it won't technically matter if you don't play it as often as others, i'm fairly sure that it will matter.