I was going through my room last night, and I stumbled across an evil scheme hatched by Milton Bradley. When the original Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition came on VHS like 10 years ago or so, they released a monopoly game. There were two versions...the Limited and Unlimited versions. Being the fool I am, I bought them both. The only difference is that the Limited edition had two extra pieces (including the Emperor!!!) and a gold Coruscaunt coin.

I was walking through the store yesterday, and they now have a THIRD Star Wars monopoly game called the ULTIMATE SAGA EDITION!!! It is so ridiculous that they have to make so many of the same thing with such minor differences, just because they know certain die-hard fans are foolish enough to make all those different purchases. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!! Just had to vent. Plus I'm still mad at the snow.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

So, when are you going to purchase the THIRD version of the Star Wars monopoly game? :P

Are you mad at the snow because it's preventing you from purchasing the Star Wars monopoly game?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

1. I am no longer so free with my money as I once was, so I refuse to give in to corporate America and purchase that version. However, if Santa is reading this, I wouldn't complain if it found it's way under my tree...

2. I wrote another topic about how I had to drive to work in the snow this morning. But I called out of work, so I didn't have to bother anyway.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Ah, you have the real world editions, but did you eat the specially marked Kellogs cerials and get your free* edition of Star Wars monopoly: PC edition? I know I did! (I was all of eight, and my sister, age twelve, helped me). Really boring and repetative since, regardless of what video settings you have on it always shows you a clip pertaining to the space you just landed on... ALWAYS! Still, seeing as I have it on minimal installation (To avoid watching the 3D cutscenes of people running around the board and jumping up and down to get to places) its kind of fun to play when nobody wants to plaay against you... Watch I could sell it on Ebay for a gillion dollars now. lol

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but you go to video options (the red droid) and turn off all of the video stuff. When you do that, the only thing you have to wait and watch are the X-Wings and TIE Fighters flying around occasionally. When you have that set, the game can go a lot faster. I can normally get through a game with me and two computer players in about 35-45 minutes--which is really fast for MONOPOLY. I have a hard time asking people to play me in my Special Edition Limited Edition version. (I did not buy the newest one, but I did find it tempting).

I normally can play the PC version of it to get it out of my system. Although I will lose most of the time. Games of chance are not in my favor. That's why I like Rebellion I guess.