System Upgrades

I was wondering what everyone had in way of home entertainment systems (excluding PC's), and what they advanced to as the years gave way to new technology. Here's mine:

-NES

-Game Boy

-Sega

-Game Gear

-Playstation

-Playstation 2

-Game Boy SP

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

You mentioned "home entertainment systems", but didn't specify it had to be electronic (but I'll try to keep in the spirit of the topic).

Coleco "Tank" console

Coleco (hand held) football

Coleco (hand held) Head-to-head football

uuhhh

Do the Radio Shack TRS and Commodore 64 computers count as PC's?

Gameboy SP (OK, I bought it for the kids, but sometimes they let me play)

(PS My first entertainment system was really some Lego sets, but that was quite awhile ago. I had quite the imagination. The Legos replaced the rocks, sticks and mamoth bone trinkets) :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Legos are fun. I was addicted in my younger days.

For electronic entertainement.

I started of with an N64 (and shadows of the empire)

I then followed with a gameboy, a playStation and a pc.

And then got the latest generation (Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox) and thats where i am now.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I have a GBA, a PS2 (With all of DDR to play on it- my parents don't believe in gaming particularly), and we had four computers. That's right, four. The oldest one recently was given away, but it was an old Mac that came out just after the fat mac, had all the ancient games like oregon trail and such on it. The other three are a Windows 98 that I play Rebellion on, an ME millinium Edition 2000 Pentium IV gateway and some flashy new computer that was brand spanking non-obsolete in Christimas of 2004.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

started with my parent's atari

NES

Sega Genesis

Gameboy

Game Gear

Super Nintendo

Sega 32x (what do you mean, you've never heard of the 32x?)

Nintendo 64

Gameboy Color (best gameboy ever. I got my official Mew pokemon on that baby)

Playstation (Final Fantasy 7. Best game ever, now and forever)

Sega Dreamcast

Playstation 2

Gameboy Advance/Sp (I have both)

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo DS

As for non-electronic entertainment stuff, I have more pokemon cards than you can count.

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

I started off with the Itellivision(which my parents bought and my sister has in a box somewhere in her house.). -Brings back fond memories and what got me addicted to video games. Especially Dungeons & Dragons. Have the sound turned way up and when you came across a dragon the sound made you crap your pants.

- Next was the Commodore 64 (Parents bought it and I have in a box under my stairs.)

-NES (Still have)

-Sega Genesis (still have)

-SNES (Still have)

-Panasonic 3DO (Still have and the only system I bought because of 1 game that I really wanted(Star Control 2). Looking back now that was a waste of money, I should've waited until it was cheap, but then again the version that came after the original iirc couldn't save games on the machine, or at least not as much.

-Original Playstation which crapped out, got a refurbished one which only plays some of the games I have and then a PS1 which plays all the games I have.

-Then I reentered the computer age in 2000 with a PC.(Now it's the kids computer)

-And then bought a new computer just over a year ago.

Also my house has seen an N64 which was traded for a Gamecube and then for a PS2 and then into an Xbox.(All of which was/is owned and done by my step-son)

If a tree falls in the forest, quit staring at it and move out of the way.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I'm a "know nothing newbie" who just signed on yesterday, and I saw this post and decided to dive in.

Started with an old atari I bought off some 16 year old punk. Most of the games were X rated, which is depressing to think that this kid got anything from xrated games on an ATARI!!!!

Next was a NES. I lived to play it. I ran home from school everyday to play, and my summers involved never leaving the house...Kinda explains my girth...

When mobile, I played a Sega Game Gear that I won from my friend in poker...

Next was a PSOne, which I still play when I go home from college...

My current systems are soon to be obsolete PC and a PS2.

I'm looking foreward to my next PC and the PS3...

• 4 weeks later...

The order of the first two is gonna sound weird, but its chronologically accurate...

SNES - Was a gift for my older brother, younger brother (at the time there were only 3 of us) and myself. Currently at my mother's/brother's home, still used.

NES - Picked up from a guy we went to church w/ just bc he didn't want it anymore. Same location, I think it still gets used...

GameBoy Pocket - in a dresser drawer, used only rarely.

Gamecube - My personal non-PC videogame system. Sitting on my dresser at home, spent most of the day on it yesterday.

GBA - sits in the bathroom on the counter next to the toilet...need I say more?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"